How do you make a good marketing plan? What are the strategies or you need to make marketing plan a successful one? Making a successful plans need focus, concrete, specific and flexibility. It can be determine by the decisions that follow, the business generates and how it is implemented. A good marketing plan that is not executed is worth much than an average marketing plan that is carried out. The plan’s worth is in the accomplishment of the business. In this broad framework, successful marketing plans have numerous key essentials. Let’s use restaurant business as an example, this is the familiar to us.
Set a Market focus – a good marketing plans mark markets narrowly. A restaurant’s mark market might be families, couples, teenagers, date nights, busy and rushed working people. Decide, divide and then conquer.
Focus on product – focus on product also matches market focus. If you want couples date nights, then serve good food. If you like families, then serve food quickly, make the menu items cheap, delicious and the food has to be safe.
Concrete and Specific – a good marketing plan has dates and details. The plan has to tie outcome back to activities and result with hard numbers to assess those results as much as possible.This are just some tips or ways to make successful marketing plan.
Strong Marketing Strategy
Does your business have a strong marketing strategy? Whether you have a riches 100 company or one person shop, to be successful, you must have a strong marketing strategy and you must put it in action always. On the other hand, it does not need to rate a fortune and you do not have to be a creative genius. The solution is develop a strong marketing strategy that has a solid foundation for your efforts. Having a promotional activities like advertising, networking or even direct mail or one-to-one sales efforts, without a marketing strategy is like buying curtains for a house you before having an architectural plan.
How to make a strong marketing strategy?
1. Describe your product or service – it is about your product or the service package.
2. Identify your target market – it is about your ideal customer
3. Know your competitions – know your competitor and what is your advantage or unique proposition.
4. Find a niche – it is a strategy that let you focus on your own marketing efforts.
5. Develop awareness – expose your products 5 or more times
6. Build credibility – you let them sample, touch or taste your product
7. Be consistent – in every way and everything you do.
8. Focus – before you think of making a brochure,ad, direct mail campaign or joining an organization for networking or even conducting a sales call plan first a path to success through the development of consistent and focused markting strategy.